Charter Reservation Guide
Chartertering a yacht need not be a daunting experience. We are here to make it as simple and stress free as possible.
We will take you step by step through:
- understanding your needs and your expectations
- suggesting the best yacht for your group
- suggesting which islands to visit
- offering top quality service and support throughout your holiday
- arranging for any special requirements that you may need
Our aim is always to arrange a perfect sailing holiday for every one of our guests.
To get started simply contact us and let us know:
- Your experience with yachts (any sailing qualifications and if you would like a bareboat or skippered charter
- The number of people in your party (and if any of them need a single private cabin)
- Any preferences in the islands you would like to visit
- When you are planning to be in Greece
- Any other information or questions you have regarding your charter
The Offer Process
In case we need any further details we will contact you to discuss your plans and confirm any unclear points. We then send our complete and detailed proposal and offer. If you have any further questions we are happy to answer any detail. We may be able to keep your yacht blocked under option for a few days while you make up yor mind. The official charter contract, invoice and payment instruction will follow your final confirmation of your chosen offer.
Prior to your arrival we will ask for all your arrival information and a complete list of your requirements (transfers, hotel reservations, provisions, etc). We will take care of each little detail so you can rest easy upon your arrival in Greece.
Check out our yachts availability here!
Find oout about our prices!
Check out for our special offers!
Read this article about sailing areas!
Read the Frequest Asked Questions here!
Read more stories on our blog!
Contact us for anything you want to ask here!
Learn today: see some images of nautical knots