Puresailing.gr – yacht charter greece FAQs
Please read some of the Frequently Asked Questions:
What qualifications do I need to charter a bareboat sailing yacht in Greece?
Do I need to hire a professional skipper?
Want to hire / rent a skipper or need information in hiring / getting a local captain along with the boat in the Greek islands?
Which days of the week can I begin and end my charter?
What is the charters’ schedule?
Are there any additional charges?
- Damage deposit – Refundable Security Deposit
- Fuel – The yacht should be delivered topped up with fuel.
- Port or Marina fees – This is a daily-based fee, which applies to almost all ports in Greece with varied costs. The port fees of the first and the last day of the charter are included in the yacht charter price.
- Options – Any optional extras that you might have requested
Should I have travel insurance?
What is the security deposit?
- Loss of or damage to the yacht or its tender or to third parties.
- Loss of or damage to the equipment listed in the inventory and given to the charterer at check-in.
- Costs incurred if the yacht is returned in an extremely dirty condition.
- Cost of returning the yacht to the prearranged harbour if the charterer fails to do so by the scheduled date and time.
- Cost of refuelling if the boat is returned without refilled tanks.
- The payment of the Refundable Security Deposit is designed to cover only one incident of a substantial nature at any one time, viz: in case of loss or damage to equipment of significant value such as outboard engine or dinghy, the charterer will have the right to a replacement whilst on charter, provided that the charterer pays a new Refundable Security Deposit immediately upon receipt of replacement or repair.
- The Refundable Security Deposit is payable at the yacht’s base before embarkation usually by credit card (Visa or MasterCard). [/box]
What should I bring with me?
Do you provide boat briefings?
Where can I see a sample of the contract (Charter Party) of my bareboat charter?
- Quickly supplying basic details via the ‘Book now’ area located in the welcome page.
- Clicking on a specific offer from the Special Offers pages located around the site.
Using the Book now system
Read abour yacht charter greece here! Check out our yachts availability here! Find out more about our yachts here! Find oout about our prices! Check out for our special offers! Read this article about sailing areas! Read more stories on our blog! Contact us for anything you want to ask here! Learn today: do you know how to protect yourself from the sun?