Our goal at Pure Sailing Yachting is simple. We want to make your bareboat charter a pleasant and fun experience, whether you’re new to chartering or are an old hand.
It all starts here at our website, and continues when you begin the booking process. We are are all dedicated to personalized service.
Start by browsing our fleet listings. Fill out an Information Request form, and we will contact you to discuss options, specific desires and your requirements, all with the goal of matching you with the perfect yacht.
Our Small size is our strength.
Our Quality Yachts and Equipment.
In addition to a smaller outfit featuring a high level of personal attention, we offer only the highest quality yachts which we own. We’ve partnered with the best shipyards in the world and take great care to choose yachts that provide sailing performance as well as great comfort and space.
Base managers are responsible for giving you an overview of your cruising area, inspecting the yacht for safety, and familiarizing you with all aspects of your yacht, above and below the waterline.
Before you leave the base, you will become familiar with:
- All of the safety equipment including: fire extinguishers, lifejackets, and first aid kit(s)
- Cooking and refrigeration systems
- The heads and showers
- Engine and regular check procedures
- The VHF radio system and proper mayday instructions
- All instruments, including the GPS
- All necessary charts and pilot books
- The halyards, winches, reefing lines and other rigging and controls
- The anchoring system(s)
- Dinghy and its engine
- All other systems particular to that vessel
Our base managers and staff want to make sure that you are comfortable with handling the boat. If you are not, they can arrange for the addition of a skipper (at a nominal fee) to assist you on a daily basis until you feel confident that you can manage the boat on your own.
All of our yachts meet the highest safety requirements, are very well maintained and undergo regular technical checks.
Value, Our Standard Bareboat Packages Include:
- First & last night at the Charter base
- CD-player & cockpit speakers
- Dinghy & outboard engine
- 2 sets of linens, towels, beach towels per person/week
- Snorkeling gear chosen ahead of time for your size
We can provide such extras as Paddle Boards, WiFi, and underwater cameras – indeed anything to make your holiday special.