Greece is now open to sailing
At the moment Greece is one of the safest destinations in the world for travelers due mainly to timely preventative measures taken by the authorities. We are now getting ready to welcome all our guests for a great sailing season.
As of today all restrictive measures for charter boats up to 12 persons have been lifted. Greece has announced the reopening of its borders. It will allow international flights to Athens and Thessaloniki from June 15 and to all other airports in Greece from July 1. There will be NO 14-day quarantine on entry.
Our bases will be ready and waiting to receive charters from Athens Skiathos, Lefkas and Corfu.
We have applied all the latest safety protocols to our boats in order to ensure a safe environment onboard so our guests may enjoy a care free charter vacation.
The updated protocols that we ‘ll be applying are the following:
– Local health and safety guidelines on display in our base
– Social distancing measures in place
– Hand sanitizer available in all of our yachts
– Yacht disinfection before charter
– Bed-Linen supplied in protective wrapping
– Protective health measures during check-in / check-out procedure
Rest assured we are here to make sure that our guests can relax, and leave their cares behind.