Why Should I Choose Puresailing Yachting for my next sailing holiday in Greece?
Because all of us here at Puresailing want each one of you to have the best vacation ever in Greece and to see you coming for a sailing holiday with us every year!
We are dedicated to your summer vacation, delivering boutique sailing holidays at the best prices, throughout the unique Greek Seas. For us each client is unique. We know you personally. We are not a huge faceless charter company. We treat each client separately and we would like to consider you as a friend as opposed to an anonymous client.
- We own the yachts we provide for charter. No middle man to contact. You speak directly with us.
- We have service representatives on all the islands for technical support in the event that you require any assistance during your trip. All of our boats are inspected and certified either by the Lloyds registry or the Hellenic registry and comply with all professional standards.
- Our boats are clean!
- When you book direct you know that you are getting the best deal and have paid no commission!
- For the younger members of the crew we provide WiFi cover during the sailing holiday in Greece.We have also have plenty of toys, such as bicycles, SUPs, canoe or any other water toy that they may desire.
- All of the plotters on board are located in the cockpit where they are most needed.
- Shopping can be delivered on board, at no extra cost prior to your arrival. No more waiting in the Supermarket queue!
- No hidden fees, no bad surprises. What we agree is what you pay.
- We know Greece. We have been sailing for 30 years in the Greek Seas.
- We are not here just to rent a boat to you! We are here to make that vacation that you have been waiting for special. This includes trip planning, advice or other suggestions, and of course 24/7 assistance in the unlikely event it is needed.
- We can provide charter insurance for your holiday! If you just want to feel more comfortable knowing that there is no financial risk.
- We provide handpicked and most importantly professional skippers in case you you are a novice and you want a helping hand or a tour guide!