Flexibility for new bookings made from September, 2020!
We have flexible payment terms for bookings departing in 2021 with just a 10% deposit required and 20% due 90 days before embarkation.
If you are unable to reach your departure destination due to COVID-19 disruption, you can reschedule to a different destination or different dates in 2021 or 2022 free of charge.
If you are unable to get to your departure destination due to COVID-19 disruption*, you have the following options:
1. You can reschedule without a fee for alternative dates in 2021 or 2022. Your deposit will be transferred to your new booking.
2. If you have not decided on your dates to reschedule, you will receive a credit for the deposit paid which you can use towards a future charter for departure in 2021 or 2022.
3. When rescheduling, new dates will be subject to current pricing. You will have to pay the difference if the booking is more expensive and there will not be a refund if the booking is less expensive
*Disruption is qualified as:
1. We are unable to operate your charter in Greece due to government restrictions relating to COVID-19
2. You are unable to travel to Greece due to government travel restrictions relating to COVID-19
• Please note, in the event the country you are visiting allows entry but requires a negative test for Covid 19 which you are unable to provide, our policy does not class such situation as COVID-19 disruption and normal cancellation terms would apply.
We will also offer a Full Refund in certain cases:
– If the borders of the host country or of the traveler are officially closed on the date of the cruise.
– If a quarantine of 7 days or more is imposed on travelers in the client’s place of residence returning from their vacations from Greece
– If boating or non-essential travel is formally prohibited in Greece or the client’s place of residence, on the dates of the cruise.
More than 90 days 500,00 €
Between 89 to 60 days before charter start of the charter fee 30%
29 days and less before charter start of the charter fee 100%