Type: Sailing yacht
Model: Oceanis 45
Year of build: 2012 , 2014
Length (m): 13.85
Beam (m): 4.50
Engine (hp): 54
Diesel capacity (lit): 210
Water capacity (lit): 590
Main sail: Battened
Number of heads: 2
Double bed cabins : 4
Single bed cabins :
Upper&lower bunks cabins :
Deck & Cockpit equipment :
- Anchor windlass electric , Main anchor-chain , Fenders , Hand bilge pump and handle , Inox and Teak Gangway , Swimming ladder , Door panels-keys , Boat hook , Winch handles , Dinghy, pump, oars , Outboard motor , Plastic bucket , Water Jerrycan , Diesel jerrycan , petrol jerrycan , Engine oil , Fuel funnel , Deckbrush , Gas bottles , Spare Anchor , Mooring lines , Cockpit table , Cockpit Speakers , Cockpit Cushions , Cockpit icebox , Cockpit Shower , Teak Cockpit
Sails, covers, rigging :
- Furling Genoa , Battened Main sail , Bimini top , Sprayhood , Lazy Jacks , Lazy bag
Safety equipment :
- Horseshoe lifebuoy , Floating light , Emergency helm , Life raft , Torch light , Bosun’s chair , Radar reflector , Black Ball , Fire extinguishers , Safety belts , Life jackets , Box of flares , First aid kit , Fog horn
Navigation equipment :
- Cockpit compass , Speed log , Echo sounder , Wind instruments , Windex , Hand bearing compass , Divider , Parallel ruler , Greek Waters Pilot , GPS , Colour Plotter at helm , VHF , Epirb , Clock , Barometer , Binoculars , Autopilot
Spares and tools :
- Dinghy repair kit , Engine’s spares , Sails repair kit , Toolbox , Boat documents , Boat manuals
- Bed sheets , Pillows , Pillows cases , Blankets , Towels
- Gas stove & oven , Electric fridge , Freezer , Cuttlery – Kitchen equipment , Pans, plates, glasses, spoons, knifes, etc.
- Bow thruster , solar panels , 220v shore power , 12v sockets , 220v sockets , Audio Server , Radio , mp3 ,
- Snorkelling equipment
Beneteau Oceanis 45 2012 , 2014 models
We own all the boats we charter, so you can be sure you are getting the best deal. Our boats are in excellent order because we spend time during the winter to service them properly. The equipment levels on our boats are the probably the best in Greece. Adventuring even further with the new Beneteau Oceanis 45! Life onboard is all about harmony, precision and simplicity. The choices on the Oceanis 45 encourage you to take to the ocean in complete safety. We presently have two new Oceanis’ 45 in our fleet with all mod cons including electric heads, bow thrusters, solar panels and colour plotters at helm and at navigation station.
The new designs sail flatter and faster and are easier to sail than traditional boats, and the accommodations below are simply vaster and more comfortable
Whether you are headed to the Cyclades for a few days, racing the in Blue Cup Regatta or ready to take on the Aegean in August, the Oceanis 45 is the right balance of powerful speed and comfort. She can be sailed single-handed with ease or take the full crew to tear up the race course. We are proud that our Sailing Yacht “Ikaria” was the winner of the 2013 Blue Cup.
Advantages of OC 45;
- Very Powerful Sailing Yacht
- Huge Cockpit
- Wide open transom for easy access to the water
- Wide beam translates to vast saloon
- Full sized galley with lots of storage and counter space
Take on a relaxed attitude. Everything is straightforward and intuitive and easy to live with.
Each item has a logical place and everything is harmonious. Life onboard hits just the right note.
Our newest Beneteau Oceanis 45 “Daedalus” is at our docks and ready for your next charter.
Check out our yachts availability here!
Find oout about our prices!
Check out for our special offers!
Read this article about sailing areas!
Read the Frequent Asked Questions here!
Read more stories on our blog!
Contact us for anything you want to ask here!
Learn today: do you know the story of Beneteau?
Yacht charter Greece – Yacht charter Skiathos – puresailing.gr