Type: Sailing yacht
Model: Oceanis 48
Year of build: 2012
Length (m): 14.60
Beam (m): 4.75
Engine (hp): 75
Diesel capacity (lit): 400
Water capacity (lit): 690
Main sail: Battened
Number of heads: 3
Double bed cabins : 4
Single bed cabins : 1
Upper&lower bunks cabins : 1
Deck & Cockpit equipment :
- Anchor windlass electric , Main anchor-chain , Fenders , Hand bilge pump and handle , Inox and Teak Gangway , Swimming ladder , Door panels-keys , Boat hook , Winch handles , Dinghy, pump, oars , Outboard motor , Plastic bucket , Water Jerrycan , Diesel jerrycan , petrol jerrycan , Engine oil , Fuel funnel , Deckbrush , Gas bottles , Spare Anchor , Mooring lines , Cockpit table , Cockpit Speakers , Cockpit Cushions , Cockpit icebox , Cockpit Shower , Teak Cockpit
Sails, covers, rigging :
- Furling Genoa , Battened Main sail , Bimini top , Sprayhood , Lazy Jacks , Lazy bag
Safety equipment :
- Horseshoe lifebuoy , Floating light , Emergency helm , Life raft , Torch light , Bosun’s chair , Radar reflector , Black Ball , Fire extinguishers , Safety belts , Life jackets , Box of flares , First aid kit , Fog horn
Navigation equipment :
- Cockpit compass , Speed log , Echo sounder , Wind instruments , Windex , Hand bearing compass , Divider , Parallel ruler , Greek Waters Pilot , GPS , Colour Plotter at helm , VHF , Epirb , Clock , Barometer , Binoculars , Autopilot
Spares and tools :
- Dinghy repair kit , Engine’s spares , Sails repair kit , Toolbox , Boat documents , Boat manuals
- Bed sheets , Pillows , Pillows cases , Blankets , Towels
- Gas stove & oven , Electric fridge , Freezer , Cuttlery – Kitchen equipment , Pans, plates, glasses, spoons, knifes, etc.
- Bow thruster , 220v shore power , 12v sockets , 220v sockets , Audio Server , Radio , mp3 ,
- Snorkelling equipment
Beneteau Oceanis 48 2012 model form Puresailing – Yacht Charter Greece.
We own all the boats we charter, so you can be sure you are getting the best deal.
Our boats are in excellent order because we spend time during the winter to service them properly. The boat was partially refitted two years ago, thus it looks like a new boat and not like a nine years old boat. It has new cushions(inside-outside),electric WCmosquito nets, main sail, genoa, lazybag, sprayhood, dinghy, GPS, new pasarelle and solar panels installed.
The equipment levels on our boats are the probably the best in Greece. Adventuring even further with the new Beneteau Oceanis 48! Choosing Ingenuity! For greater comfort the rear seat can be turned into a safe bathing platform. Living closer to the water opens a door to the ocean. Understated luxury: design, space and seamlessly integrated functionality, beauty of the wood, and soft colors. The choices on the Oceanis 48 encourage you to take to the ocean in complete safety.
The new designs sail flatter and faster and are easier to sail than traditional boats, and the accommodations below are simply vaster and more comfortable.
Whether you are headed to the Cyclades for a few days, racing the in Blue Cup Regatta or ready to take on the Aegean in August, the Oceanis 48 is the right balance of powerful speed and comfort. She can be sailed single-handed with ease or take the full crew to tear up the race course.
Advantages of OC 48;
- Very Powerful Sailing Yacht
- Huge Cockpit
- Wide open transom for easy access to the water
- Wide beam translates to vast saloon
- Full sized galley with lots of storage and counter space
Take on a relaxed attitude. Everything is straightforward and intuitive and easy to live with.
Each item has a logical place and everything is harmonious. Life onboard hits just the right note.